Inagawa 猪名川 (AM-PM ) 2108
Inagawa is an interpretive series of images shot at a cemetery in rural japan designed by British Architect David Chipperfield.
This space has a powerful presence the changing moods between light and dark an appropriate metaphor for the central purpose that is to provide a calm dignified space meditate life, death and what comes after.
Without doubt one of the most powerful spaces I’ve visited
These are Limited editions and can be sent worldwide
AO Edition of 8 46.8 X 29 inch
no other sizes
- Limited edition print run
- Printed on Hahnemühle German Etching®
- Museum-grade textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- Supplied with certificate of authenticity to provide limited edition provenance
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed